Order cancelled for no reason, no-one told me!!

Sammi83's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Order cancelled for no reason, no-one told me!!”

Written on: 11/09/2012 by Sammi83 (1 review written)

Placed an order about 3 weeks ago.
Got an order confirmation email 2 weeks ago today.
Waited for my order to arrive...and waited, and waited, nothing arrived.
So today I checked on the website and next to my 4 items it says 'cancelled item'
I called simplybe TWICE to ask what was going on and had the phone put down on me both time.

I've had no email telling me my order was cancelled or why it was cancelled.

Absolutely RUBBISH customer service. RUBBISH site if they cancel your order for no reason too, I'm glad I wasn't in a rush to receive those items.

I will NEVER shop at simplybe (there is nothing simple about shopping with them!)

Try yoursclothing if you want a decent site.
Cheaper clothes, more fashionable clothes, quick delivery and fab customer service.

• Jeans, top, bras, trainers.

• Still waiting

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Nomoresimplybe's Response to Sammi83's Review

Written on: 03/10/2012

They've done exactly the same thing to me too! I won't be shopping with these incompetent people again.

Rosie12345's Response to Sammi83's Review

Written on: 08/12/2012

The VERY SAME THING just happened to me! I just wrote a review but it hasn't appeared yet. I'm never buying from them again. Wish I'd read this first!

simplybe.co.uk