Online Retailers that do it right.

cherryadams's review of She Plays He Plays www.sheplays-heplays.co.uk

“Online Retailers that do it right. ”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by cherryadams (5 reviews written)

It was great to find a website where all the service was perfect.

I ordered on Tuesday at one o'clock and took the free first class delivery option! By Wednesday I had Royal Mail knocking on my door. I think its great that no matter what you buy there is free delivery. They probably include it in the price of them item, but the items are still cheaper then anywhere online and they will also price match. This happened with my second order where I purchased an item of lingerie and they price matched it and actually changed it on the website too which I think is great for other customers.

What I liked about the service was they kept me informed when my item was being processed and being dispatched via email.

When I received my items it come in plain packaging which for smaller items seems to be white boxes and for larger items brown boxes. There is no visible marks on the box that it came from this company. All it had was my address and a stamp.

Everything is wrapped in bubble wrap and they also gift wrap everything which feels great to tear into and just feels special.

The only improvement I would say is I feel they need more products. They seem to have a huge range of certain bits and then only 2 or 6 of other bits.

Other then that great service.

• I purchased a range of toys and lingerie. Various prices of items one order was £13.99 and I also purchased more expensive items.