Stunning dresses, amazing service!

Marion1972's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Stunning dresses, amazing service!”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by Marion1972 (1 review written)

After searching various websites for evening dresses, I eventually found Sexyher, and so glad I did! The dresses are gorgeous and very reasonably priced too. I ordered a black dress in 2009 for an awards event, and was amazed how quick delivery was. The dress looked and felt stunning. I didn’t think I would get the chance to wear it again so put it in storage. Now my husband and I have been invited to a charity ball, and luckily the dress still fits. This time I have decided to mix it up a bit with a contrasting bolero jacket, and evening bag. I am a size 12, so placed an order and received delivery the next day. Unfortunately, the jacket was too small (something you may want to bear in mind when ordering a bolero jacket), so I used the Live Support online to request an RMA number – this was so quick and easy, and the instructions were very clear. Within two days, I received my new order, and delighted with the look and fit. All you ladies looking for a good website with fantastic service - you just found it!

• Goods purchased & cost