Amazing

Ispeakehale's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Amazing”

Written on: 30/06/2013 by Ispeakehale (1 review written)

From the website I found the perfect bridesmaid dress I had been looking for for nearly a year. Even better it was discounted to a total bargain. I was worried about ordering online so I booked an appointment to attend the shop with my bridesmaids. They could not have been more helpful. We turned up an hour early and were told not to worry we could of course browse the shop and start trying on whenever we were ready.

The volume of stock was incredible. Every colour and style under the sun. I found the dress immediately in the right size and we strated trying on. We needed a smaller size and they went to the stock room and reappeared with a brand new unopened dress for us to try. Needless to say they fitted perfectly and I bought all three dresses then and there. They allowed me to take all three dresses out of the packaging to check the colours all matched which they did. I also checked the workmanship over and was delighted with the quality. they then suggested my bridesmaid dresses tried on the actual dresses I was buying as they can come up a bit small against their sample dress which we did and they were still perfect.

Brilliant service, lovely quality and excellent price. One thing I would say is that the size chart on the website is a bit higgledy piggledy and in the end by bridesmaids were all their usual dress size.

• Goods purchased & cost