Superb Wedding Dress

Weddingcraze's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Superb Wedding Dress”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by Weddingcraze (1 review written)

Saved £2000 over a period of 2 years to buy my dream wedding dress!
A few months before the Big day, I started hunting for my dress. Started with high street shops where there were some nice dresses but problem most of them were only for made to order and delivery time frame 5-6 months. Well I was not going to risk it and stress myself out waiting for so long.
A colleague of mine recommended Sexyher, at the beginning I thought I'd just check their website, was pretty shocked by the prices and dresses looked amazing on website. So I booked an appointment and went to Sexyher showroom.
I was not dissapointed as the dresses were much better in real that on the photos.
I bought my wedding dress for £199 which was in stockand believe me, the quality is by far better than the high street shops who don't even keep stock.
The money saved aside was then used for our honeymoon which was upgraded from a 10 nights in Spain to a 10 nights in one of the best 5 stars hotel in Thailand.
Thank you so much Sexyher, I'll spread the word till my last breath!

• wedding dress