Killing me softly with their gorgeous Sexyher dresses

BridalGal's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Killing me softly with their gorgeous Sexyher dresses ...”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by BridalGal (1 review written)

I ordered some dresses on sexyher which look better in real life than on the website! But as the sizing was a problem for me so I returned them for a refund which was very easy and straightforward. I paid a visit to their showroom in South London, Croydon where I nearly collapsed as I didnt believe my eyes when I stepped inside, it felt like entering the Garden of Eden. Honestly, you have to go see for yourself as the display, lighting and everyting is just perfect for the divine range of Sexyher dresses. Not to forget the customer service which is top notch!
My plan was to get a dress for my 6th wedding anniversary but when I started trying on the dresses I had trouble choosing as they were all so lovely and affordable.
At the end I left the Sexyher showroom with 4 dresses and not spent a fortune.
Im quite a reserved person so dont like to go out and mingle but now that I've got 3 extra dresses I've got a good excuse to get out and show off my curves :-)

• Dresses