totally disreaputable trading - appauling

Guest's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“ totally disreaputable trading - appauling”

Written on: 15/06/2012

I ordered a dress last November, it arrived when I was away on leave and when I had the opportunity of trying it on, discovered it was the bust was too small and the hip fitting too large. I applied for a returns reference and was told I was outside the 14 days for returns. When I explained the situation i eventually was given a returns reference.
I returned the goods under this reference and when I queried why I did not receive my refund, I was abruptly informed I had to supply the original order number which was on my confirmation email. This would have been on my works computer which
are cleansed every month, therefore this would not be possible.
However, I supplied my bank statement showing the amount which came out against my card, also copy of postal receipt - surely this with the returns reference suplied by Sexy Her should be enough for them to execute the refund, but so far it has not been forthcoming.
I am reporting them to "Ofcom" as a very disreputable trader and also writing to "Rip Off Britian" as well as taking my case up with "The Sun" consumer desk.
Irene K. Brown (Northern Ireland)

• Goods purchased & cost