Disgusted!

Guest's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Disgusted!”

Written on: 08/06/2012

Apparently its viewing by appointment only, but they appear to tell all their customers to come at the same time! I went there mid-week and at the weekend and it was the same. The place is so tiny with dresses and customers all crammed into one tiny space using the facilities of two very tiny cubicles that do not contain mirrors so you have to parade yourself infront of other men and women shoppers and again wait to use the only mirror provided. The staff are almost non-existent, when we were there there was only one assistant taking orders, getting dresses from the stock room and taking measurements, so you can imagine what the waiting period was... very frustrating. They make you put your own clothes on to take your measurements which is probably why they end up getting it wrong and adds to the waiting time. The staff are impatient and not very helpful unless you intend to order. I was told one price when looking and trying on but when it came to ordering I found that the price had increased by £20 and when I challenged her on it she actually insisted that she had mentioned where the extra £20 would be incurred! In fact the "discount" that they offer for cash purchases is over-ridden by some random surcharge which is not itemised on the invoice. When the dresses arrived which, surprisingly was before the estimated date, all the dresses had something wrong which was due to the inaccurate measurements taken. The whole experience was a trauma I never want to relive and would not recommend to my worst enemy. I actually came away feeling abused! I'd rather pay extra to have the dresses altered by someone else, which I am doing, then return to that shop again.