Very disappointing experience

surreytraveller2's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Very disappointing experience”

Written on: 04/03/2012 by surreytraveller2 (1 review written)

As I am a size 12 with a larger bust and narrow shoulders, I thought it would be best to visit the showroom and be measured properly for an evening dress. This consisted of just one room housing the dresses and all the customers. Having selected my choice of dress I queued for one of only 3 cubicles - without a mirror! I had to come out to the communal room and push through other people trying on dresses, all of us wanting to use the same mirror. There were whole bridal groups there, complete with mums so the place was chaotic. Nobody came to see how I was getting on and eventually my husband went in search of help and was told that I should get dressed again and someone would come and measure me! Then an assistant came with the dress in a larger size and disappeared again.

I expected someone to simply view me in the dress and take the appropriate measurements. This should have been a straightforward and quick procedure, instead I occupied a cubicle for a long time unnecessarily just waiting for assistance, and in the forty minutes I was there I never saw sight of a tape measure. By then I had lost all confidence in the place so I left in disgust.

The place was overcrowded, understaff and completely shambolic.

• Goods purchased & cost