Stunning bridesmaids dresses for great price

Annibeam's review of Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

“Stunning bridesmaids dresses for great price”

Written on: 08/01/2012 by Annibeam (1 review written)

I searched the internet extensively for affordable bridesmaid dresses and there are a lot of really dodgy sites to be avoided. Just read the independent reviews.
What appealed to me about Sexyher is that they have a showroom in Croydon which you can visit by appointment. Although I live in Scotland, I thought it was worth the cheap flight down to go and look and I was really impressed. They have a huge selection of dresses at the showroom and had all the sizes that I wanted to try. The quality of the dresses is really good for the price and I chose a stunning strapless dress in silky chiffon for £69.95. It looks much more expensive and a month later, I saw a virtually identical dress in Coast for £185!
You also get a discount if you order at the showroom.
The sizes probably come up a bit smaller than normal so check your measurements against the website guide.
I ordered 4 dresses and delivery was next day for 3 that were in stock and the 4th arrived a month later. All the dresses were perfect and I'm so happy that I have saved ££££'s.

• 4 bridesmaids dresses @ £79.95 each