Leather Satchel Review For Scaramanga

PhilZW's review of Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk

“Leather Satchel Review For Scaramanga”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by PhilZW (1 review written)

Ordered my 15 inch leather satchel on Friday and it was delivered the following Monday. The satchel arrived in a neat cream cotton drawstring dust bag. They kept me updated confirming the order had been placed, printed, was being packed and then despatched.
The satchel is very sturdy and well made. The leather is a wonderful rich brown with a lived in look and feel while being new. The top handle option looks great and feels comfy when carrying it.
Their price was better than the many other satchel sellers’ at £80. Scaramanga’s prices were around 25% lower.
The last thing that really convinced me to buy their satchel was their styling, which seems to be unique to Scaramanga. There are so many companies selling the same 'British leather school satchel' style bags. I really wanted something that was different from those, but had a classic leather satchel look to it. I really felt that my satchel was unique and different to not only other satchels, but other Scaramanga 15 inch satchels.
The only negative point would be the plastic polyethene postal bag it arrived in. A brown box would have looked better!
So glad I found this website and am now saving to get a leather saddle bag :D Excellent product, great company, fantastic brand and swift service.

• 80