Don't order from sammy dress

Guest's review of Sammy Dress - www.sammydress.com

“Don't order from sammy dress”

Written on: 28/05/2014

I am so disappointed from this website called Sammydress because I placed an order for 5 items in this website to try it for the first time on 1st may and i know it's a national holiday; first they didn't give me choices for shipping, my payment was 35.21$ They add insurance 1.63$ (they didn't ask me if i want it or not)+ delivery and shipping 21.87$ (
Which is too much for me comparing by the items total it's almost the same and they didn't show me the other options for shipping) + traking number 1.99$ ( for the first time i know that the tracking number should be paid for). The total was 57,18$ (which means almost double the price of the order, too much). Although this tracking number is wrong i couldn't track it anywhere neither the china air post nor DHL nor Fedex nor EMS. Second, and this is the main point that i did not receive my clothes till now the 28th may and I don't know where is it.
I want to advice the online customers not to deal with this website there are many other websites that more simple and clear also you will be in safe with them.
Order number: M1405011143111546