Do not order from this site!!!!!

Guest's review of Sammy Dress - www.sammydress.com

“Do not order from this site!!!!!”

Written on: 13/12/2013

I would advise everybody to not order from this site, There customer service is absolutely appalling. I paid for my item, shipping, insurance and a tracking number and haven't received my goods. When I look at my order it just say's 'processing' even though it is way over the processing time. They state on their website that if you submit a ticket with any questions that they will reply within 24 hours but this is not the case, I have submitted tickets many times and I'm still awaiting a response. I see they have time to constantly post pictures on Facebook but not enough to respond to any of my emails or messages, also if you read some of the comments on their Facebook page you will see lots of negative feedback, I just wish i'd read all the feedback before sending them my hard earned money!!! The price's seem reasonable but not if your never going to receive your items. I can't believe they can get away with it.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Aouseofjones's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2014

i completely agree! same experience after paying for items over 4 weeks ago. still no items, then i get an email telling me only half my items will arrive and the others will arrive in the future, when they have them in stock??? but i still havent received anything, despite paying over £20 for a 3-5 day delivey service. it's been 3weeks! appaling really! no customer service either, so can't talk to their staff...

Amyedwards's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi, I eventually managed to get my money back by constantly messaging them on Facebook and writing negative reviews on all of there posts. It is absolutely awful that they are allowed to do this to people! They always say the items are out of stock but they still take your money and still advertise the items on there website, also they can never give an exact date of when the item will be back in stock. I managed to get the exact same coat that I ordered from them of Amazon in the end, It took some searching for but when I found it, It worked out cheaper and arrived quickly. I would never order anything from Sammy Dress. I hope you have some luck receiving your items or getting your money back, You can try and get your money back through paypal :)