Worst shopping experience ever

Alexstrafford's review of S Buckinghams - www.sbuckinghams.com

“Worst shopping experience ever ”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Alexstrafford (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of cufflinks to give as a gift to my husband on our wedding day. I ordered them two weeks before we left for Italy for our wedding. The website says orders will be a few days. 8 days later I emailed to ask when my item would arrive, explained my situation and told them I would be leaving 5 days later. The next morning I got a reply to say they had been dispatched that morning and should hopefully be there by my leaving date. The day came and there was no product. I was very upset and called the company, I was told that my item had never been dispatched as they were out of stock, supposedly they had found out only 15 minutes before. The gentleman on the phone was very apologetic but I was extremely upset and disappointed and an apology didn't even begin to cover it. I requested to be refunded ASAP. A week later still no refund so I had to email to chase it up. Yet again the response was, this has been processed today. 8 days after that still no refund, another email sent, supposedly there had been a technical error that had stopped the payment going through. I eventually got the refund about 4 days later. This whole experience took around a month, was distressing and the worst shopping experience I have ever had.

• N/A