Appalling Service

Guest's review of S Buckinghams - www.sbuckinghams.com

“Appalling Service”

Written on: 11/01/2014

bought a leather cabin bag from SBuckinghams in March 2013. After using it on about 5 occasions (very little wear - careful owner), some stitching split, leaving a gaping hole.
It proved very difficult to get through to the company - lots of waiting for anyone to answer. When I did get through, promises to return phone calls were never honoured. Appalling customer services - worse I have ever encountered.
After much discussion with customer services, on November 12th 2013, as requested, we forwarded a photograph of the broken stitching.
At the beginning of January 2014 they told us to send the bag back to the Italian manufacturer at our expense. We refused.
Then they told us that if we returned the bag to them at our cost, they would refund the cost of the bag, but not the postage.
This is a heavy bag on wheels. It would have cost a fortune to post.
We have decided to have the bag restitched locally.
Do not buy anything from this company. It's the worse customer services I have ever come across.

• Leather travel cabin bag on wheels

Rigandrob's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2014

I agree with you . The worst customer service i have ever dealt with too. I am trying to get my refund at the moment and its just a disgrace the way I am being treated. I put a poor review on this site this morning and within no time at all there were three 5 star reviews after no time at all. Very suspicious !!!!