Absolutely TERRIBLE Customer Service

Guest's review of S Buckinghams - www.sbuckinghams.com

“Absolutely TERRIBLE Customer Service ”

Written on: 06/11/2013

I ordered a briefcase as a gift from sBuckingham for my fiance that was deleivered outside of the timeframe indicated on the website. The briefcase itself was good quality but not what he wanted and so I returned the item as described by the website. It took over 1 month for them to confirm the item had been delivered after raising several "tickets" and several calls ...alot unanswered. It was sent recorded and signed for next day delivery. Of course they didnt give me a refund until they had confirmed they received the item. I had made so many complaints I asked for the full amount to be refunded. They refunded the cost of the item less £30 for their delivery cost. Their late delivery that cost them no where near £30! They refuse to clarify the actual cost. I have now raised 4 tickets that have been ignored. Everytime I call, IF i get through a girl who will not give her name simply says "someone will call you this afternoon." I have never had a return call. I have asked to speak to a Manager, to know the Manager's name, they will not give me this info and will not let me speak to anyone! It all has to go through "tickets". They have now been ignoring me completely since the 9th September. Do not buy fromt hem, hassle from the start and knows when it will end as I believe they still owe me £30!

• Briefcase £140.00

• Up to a week late

Rigandrob's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2014

I am having the same problems now. I have not been refunded for an item they received on the 6th jan. How did you get your refund?