NO REFUNDS - BEWARE BEFORE PARTING WITH YOUR MONEY.

maidmarian's review of Roman Originals - www.romanoriginals.co.uk

“NO REFUNDS - BEWARE BEFORE PARTING WITH YOUR MONEY.”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by maidmarian (4 reviews written)

Like previous reviewers, I bought a dress in the Lowrie centre in Manchester. When I tried it on at home, I found it did not match the shoes and bag I wanted it to go with. When I paid for the dress they did not tell me there were no refunds given. When I took dress back a few days later I was told I could have a gift card or choose something else. The assistant then pointed out something on the wall which was so small it could not be read. This I was told explained company policy of no refunds! It shocks me that a chain of shops like this operates in this way. I will ne'er buy from them again either in store or on line. I am still looking for something to spend my gift card on! This old take some time and a lot of effort!

• Goods purchased & cost

Teensk's Response to maidmarian's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Is this a new policy or have I just been lucky? I've just checked my receipt from a purchase last week & you're correct,it does say gift card as does the website .However,in my ignorance,I have returned [within the last month] items to a Roman concession and to the Roman store in Barnsley;asked for a refund & was given it straight back onto the credit card I paid with,both times,no questions asked!Thank goodness as the returns to store were over £100.If the gift card thing is enforced I'm afraid I won be buying again.Shame.