CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND ITS THEIR MISTAKE- ONLINE

koHoover493's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND ITS THEIR MISTAKE- ONLINE”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by koHoover493 (1 review written)

Hi all!
I just wanted to warn anyone who is considering purchasing an order online with River Island from overseas.... not to do it!!! My complaint is not with store staff or the clothes themselves, I am huge River Island fan, its with the most DISGRACEFUL customer service team I have ever dealt with. I am completely aware that mistakes happen and have actually had my order value taken from my card twice and despite their office being open 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the past 6 days I have still not made any progress In getting my money back. I have had the "pleasure" of dealing with five different staff members all as equally unhelpful, incompetent and rude as the one before and have now missed several direct debit payments and have had my bank on the phone. I don't get it, what can be more urgent that refunding money that was incorrectly taken, its like stealing!!! River Island I am meeting with my bank today and will be submitting a formal legal claim to you in order to action this issue and try to get my money back as I feel i have been left with no alternative. I will NEVER purchase clothes online again and from the numerous forums & comments below it would seem I am not the only one.
THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

• $580.00