False delivery!!!!

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“False delivery!!!!”

Written on: 13/01/2014

Ordered clothing from river island uk on 04 Dec with estimated delivery date 15 dec 13. Informed them and they replied to double the time that is 30dec13. Waited waited until 02 jan and they said to check with customs. Customs require a customs declaration number and river island till this day cannot provide one. They even gave a false tracking number as per Aus post. On 06 jan 2014 they made me fill out a missing parcel form which I did. Miraculously, the parcel was returned to their warehouse on this day as it never reached Aus! They refunded 60 pounds BUT from 04 dec exchange rate has changed and I'm 6 dollars short!! It's not the amount but the principle and the incompetence of such a company!! Stay tuned as I'm now in the process of waiting for their reply about the shortage of refund. I ordered, never got the goods and short changed!! I received all my parcels over Xmas within 2 wks. I read many reviews about uk residents not receiving their orders either! I will inform the media about this scamming process to alert other online buyers!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost