LATE LATE LATE DISGUSTING DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE

jamjamjam0017's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“LATE LATE LATE DISGUSTING DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by jamjamjam0017 (3 reviews written)

Placed two orders on 28-12-13 and paid express delivery to be delivered today Monday the 30-12-13. Order is nowhere to be seen even though you have ripped me off and I have paid £5.95 to receive the items I have paid for LATE? You did not even inform me you had problems with your courier until I rang you at 19:30 today I have stayed home and been waiting since 08:00 this morning. It was surprising that the advisor who assisted me was lovely and apologetic! Your whole customer services team can learn a thing or two from him. This is just infinite disappointment..

I have only placed these orders as you were unable to change the delivery method of my first order that was placed on 25-12-13 so you have advised me to place the same order and use express delivery to get the item on time as my original order won't be delivered until next year (your standard delivery takes up to 15 working days which is 3 weeks) and just return it to get a refund once I receive it! Nice one River Island! Thanks for ripping me off and disappointing me all the daaaaaaamn time! I am now out of cash and without the clothes and shoes I have ALREADY PAID for!

• £200.00