RI has never disappointed me

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“RI has never disappointed me”

Written on: 09/12/2013

I'm from Belgium, but I lived in the UK for a short while and discovered River Island while living there - they make and sell exactly the kinds of clothes that I like and that fit my body perfectly, so I am a very big fan of their products.
There is only one River Island-store in Belgium, and it's not at all near where I live and the few times I've been there, I feel like they get sent all the rubbish that won't sell in the UK. So there's only one option left for me: order online.
I've been doing this for over two years and have placed around 20 orders. I have never been let down by their service yet. Whenever I order a parcel, it gets delivered within four days of ordering. I have never had to wait a day longer than that - which I find remarkable, because I've had to wait longer for parcels that came from within Belgium.
My orders were always complete and always correct - and on the rare occasion that I did have to send something back, I was always paid notified when my returns had been received and paid back the amount I was owed. Once or twice, I've even taken an item with me to London to return it in store and even that did not prove a problem at all.
I really wanted to add my two cents, here, because I see so many negative reviews. Now, you might think that I have been lucky with my orders, but I find it hard to believe that I have got lucky for over two years in a row, with twenty orders sent my way. I honestly do not have a single complaint about River Island's service and I will happily continue to shop with them, in store and online.

• Goods purchased & cost