Disgusting customer service in store & at head office

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Disgusting customer service in store and at head office ”

Written on: 21/09/2013

Having purchased a cream bag from the store only to find that after one day of using it the colur of the bag was marked badly which would not come off. River island store refused an exchange in fact the manager did not even bother to appear from her office ! I then contacted customer service and returned the bag to which I received a basic standard letter that is set out to one and all ummm doesn't that say something that they can not even be bothered to reply individually to complaints. I rang again only to be told there was NO MANAGER I could speak to and they would say the same !
WHAT A JOKE , as a regular customer I will no longer be spending my money in their store !

• £45.00

Pollypop's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

I totally agree with you. I tried to complain about staff who couldn't be
bothered to serve me properly and made me put my pin number in twice when i told them it had gone through and they said it had not - so i did it again and guess what, twice out on my statement! when i told customer services, absolutely did not want to know at all. I tell every one i meet how rubbish they are and how thick. If they had a brain, they would be dangerous. Hope they go out of business, they deserve it and i tell everyone i meet and a lot of people i told now steer clear, they are also overpriced!!!