Worst delivery ever!

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Worst delivery ever!”

Written on: 12/03/2013

Order went smoothly, but I received a calling card from YodelHome after 3 days of placing the order. The card said that my order had been left at my backdoor. Well I looked there, and round pretty much the whole garden, NOTHING. I asked YodelHome about it, and they just said sorry and that they'd interview the driver. So had to wait two days for that, for them to come to no conclusion as to why my order never arrived, and River Island refunded me. When I went back on their website to reorder the items, they were out of stock. Never trusting them again.

• £44

• Still waiting

Radiance30's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

I just ordered items on the 13th March, my items have still not arrived today. The items were despatched, and now I cannot even track it. I emailed River island and they said if my items do not arrive until April 11th (one month later) to contact them then. WTF... you pay for good and they don't show up and I should wait for over a month for them to investigate it... I'm so annoyed... to make matters worse I have put in another order waiting over 7 days for that, so will see how that turns out..... total cost was about 300 pounds!!!!