Awful delivery!

xAnsyy's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Awful delivery!”

Written on: 28/11/2012 by xAnsyy (1 review written)

On Monday the 12th of November I ordered a dress at River Island. The next morning I received a mail that my payment was declined. Without asking any questions I ordered the dress again the same day. The next day I received a mail that my payment was accepted and that my dress was on its way. I tried to track my order but I didn't have the right information on the site of the carrier, DPD mail. The only thing I knew was that the dress would be here between Monday morning and Thursday evening. On Thursday evening I didn't received my dress. The next day I called the carrier and they told me there's no package being delivered at my address and that they can't do anything with the information River Island gave me. I still don't have my dress and my prom was horrible. The status of my delivery changed to 'Closed by system NO DELV CONF RECD'. Thank you River Island! I should have read some reviews before I placed my order. I am still waiting and I will get my dress! Never going to order something at River Island again.

• Goods purchased & cost