Online shopping & my delivery!

LucyLydiatt's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Online shopping and my delivery!”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by LucyLydiatt (1 review written)

I absolutely love the new river island website as it is more up to date now and so easy to find everything and anything that you want.

I placed my first ever online order on saturday 25th August. This was the last day of the offer to get free delivery with any order. Because i placed the order on a saturday evening i knew i couldn't count sunday and monday(bank holiday) as 'working days' so as i read through the website i noticed that i should get my order on the followingThursday. However, i tracked my order on Tuesday 28th just to see if it had been sorted or anything like that and to my surprise i found an email saying 'your recent order is on its way', i tracked it and it said i would get my package between 8am Tuesday and 8pm Wednesday. So i was really pleased.

My package didn't come on tuesday and so this morning (wednesday)i started googling to see if i would need to sign for my package or whether i could leave my brother to do it for me if i was to go to the gym. I then came across this website and all of the awful delivery reviews and it honestly started to worry me a bit so i made sure i stayed in today. But actually, i didn't need to. After about an hour and a half of worrying my order was delivered to my house! I got it at about 10:30am. So i was really pleased and pleasantly surprised by the fast delivery compared to everything a lot of you were the saying.

I would of given the delivery 5 stars if the website had of been a bit clearer on tracking and such. I like to be an organised person and so being able to really track my order would of made it all a lot easier for me. :)

But overall, i'm really happy. I loved the fast delivery and easy online website plus my order is brilliant and i can't wait to start wearing my new bag out and about.

• Satchel bag £30 Purse 317