Will never buy again!

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Will never buy again!”

Written on: 13/08/2012

I'm so angry with river island. Been a good customer since long and everytime there was a problem like returning something its been always not very good with the staff. Even the manager is not good. I have two bad experiences so I had enough. Last time I went to change a dress and the store manager was even rude the way she spoke. Everytime you asked them something I don't know what's the problem I feel that they look at your colour, race, age when they want to serve you. Because in the other shops I have never experience something like that. They help you to find something and will give you advice. Now I recently ordered some clothes online they sent me two wrong tops I phoned them, they said its not their fault, it's mine. I'm just surprised how even them customer service is bad. Last time husband said to leave it maybe they are having a bad day. But always in my local area the manager is just as bad as the staff so what do you expect.

Moreover they don't offer, buy and collect in store their delivery charges are so high and there's hardly any offer. So atleast I expect good customer service because we buying things from them. I'm so upset because I'm heavily pregnant and now I have to reorder again and pay another delivery. And go and return the other wrong clothes. Never again will I buy from river island.

• Goods purchased & cost