My delivery never came!

Guest's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“My delivery never came!”

Written on: 14/03/2012

I ordered clothes on a Wednesday and was told it would take 3-4 working days, which I figured was enough time as I was going out the following weekend. On Monday I received a text saying my package would be delivered between 07:00 and 13:00, when I wasn't in the house. I had given instructions on the website to leave the package in my back door, as it stays open and the second back door is locked. I arrived home on Monday to no package, no 'attempted delivery' slip in the post, nothing. I thought I would just give it an other day but when it still hadn't arrived, I rang us customer services, who just sounded like they didn't want to be there, and told me there would now be a 48hr investigation on whether or not the man who delivered my package actually came to my house (they har to find his fan and track it's journey). Which now means I will not have my skirt for this weekend, and it has taken over a week for the thing to arrive at my house (if it ever does!) I will not be ordering off River Island again, total catastrophe for something that should ease one's shopping experience.

• A skirt (£10) and a pair of trousers (£12) plus p&p (£3.95) = £25.95