Administration, will I get my order?

Guest's review of Republic - www.republic.co.uk

“Administration, will I get my order?”

Written on: 15/02/2013

I ordered a item yesterday from republic before I knew it had gone into administration. The goods have not been delivered but the money taken from my account. I have no tracking reference or confirmation e-mail. What should I do now? I cannot find an e-mail address for customer service online, if anybody has one could they please post it.

• Goods purchased & cost

Ls28's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2013

this is the email they have said to contact republicinadmin@uk.ey.com
but they are yet to reply...

Ls28's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2013

try calling your local store - i called mine and they said it will definitely be delivered - but the process is just slower than usual because there are less people etc. i'm going to wait hope you find yours!