unreceived item

kimbaines's review of Republic - www.republic.co.uk

“unreceived item”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by kimbaines (1 review written)

I ordered a dress yesterday from republic before I knew it had gone into administration, I went to track my order but the website is now down. It was also for next day delivery (should be here now) and it isnt. Will I receive my item? What do I do?

• dress £17.99

• Still waiting

Adder77's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

In same situation ordered £75 stuff should be delivered today 14/02/13 can't get hold of them on phone yet they took money out yesterday 13.2.13 when they were officially in administration not sure what to do any ideas?

Ls28's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

I have done he same, ordered jeans yesterday for delivery today, and they have not arrived - I want my money back!

Dm754's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

same here guys order never delivered and silence from them, call your bank and let them know that you want a charge back to your debit card, if you used a credit card then call the relevant company, there is a procedure you need to do but the bank will explain that as they have to me. there is still a chance to get your order, but you have to go into a republic store and see if they can trace it for you and if not then try and get a refund from them. The bank needs a notice of insolvency and proof of purchase. (if you cant get a response on email from republic go into a store and ask for one from the manager - they are legally required to provide one to you).

Stel81's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

I have just spoken to customer services as i also ordered in store yesterday for next day delivery to be told i wont be receiving my delivery today and that i cant have a refund either.They are hoping to find more out in the next few weeks so to keep hold of my receipt. What an absolute joke my item was a Valentines present for my partner. Im so angry111.

Hellsbells27's reply to Stel81's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2013

What number did you call? Did they say that the couriers are refusing to deliver? How frustrating!

Hellsbells27's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

I'm exactly the same here, please let me know if any of you receive the goods

Christinejane24's Response to kimbaines's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

im in the same boat, ordered a dress and jumper but website is down and customer service number isnt working

Adder77's reply to Christinejane24's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2013

You can send an e-mail to republicinadmin@uk.ey.com or ring 0113 298 2450 so I've been told hope this helps