DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!

Guest's review of Queenie Dress - www.queeniedress.com - www.queeniedress.com

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!”

Written on: 24/01/2014

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are based in China and if you have to return anything it will cost a fortune! I spent over 70 dollars to return two dresses and they still will not refund my money. I am trying to have the cost of the dresses taken off of my credit card and they are fighting it - even though I have a signed return slip from the post office! Do not ever order anything from this sham company.

• Goods purchased & cost

Needinformation.'s Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

hey just wondering what was wrong with the dresses?

Acbarrow's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

They didn't fit. Most reputable companies will refund your money or give you a store credit for items returned. Not this one. Do yourself a favor and buy from an established reputable company where you can try the dresses on - not making guesses on the Internet with someone shady in China.

Neverusethiscompany11's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

I was wondering what address did you return your items to?

Acbarrow's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

It was an address in China that was on their invoice and they said that they never got the package and that the invoice address wasn't actually their address. They never did tell me whose address was on the invoice or what their real address was. Luckily I sent the package through the U.S. Postal Service and they tracked the package to prove that it was indeed received and signed for by them. I lost the money for the postage but my credit card company took off the charges for the dresses since they were returned. I've never delt with a company like that in my life!

Mslmo58's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2014

glad to see there was an outcome - I have made complaints to our Competition & Consumer Commission here in Australia and the company that processed the payment (Globebill). Should contact my bank now. I wish I had've seen all of these reviews before I ordered - could have saved my self wasted money and stress.