Very good work & good customer service

300Cannon's review of Queenie Bridesmaid www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk

“Very good work and good customer service”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by 300Cannon (1 review written)

I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses from the UK. I didn't want to buy my dresses from a bridal shop as all their dresses looked cheap (for a very expensive price) and I was looking for something simple and beautiful.
I understand I took a risk as I ordered dresses that would be coming from China to the UK. You can't predict if your order is ever going to arrive to the destination, you can't have a look at the quality by yourself before buying, plus even if you make them to measure, you can't be sure it will fit.

The result is absolutely amazing. The dresses fit perfectly, they are really beautiful and the quality is very good as well. Colour indicated on the website actually matches the one on the dresses (colour of the dress on the website was black but you could choose other colours)and they didn't add the 2 inches I specifically asked not to as my bridesmaids will be wearing flats.

I also got to have a glimpse of their customer service as my parcel first arrived empty, we have no idea why. I straight away sent an email to Queeniebridesmaid to let them know about it and after a bit of investigation (about one working day) a a couple phone calls (their phone contact team is based in the UK), they decided to sent me another couple of dresses on a super rush order service. 5 calendars day later, my dresses arrived! During those 5 days, they sent me regular emails to keep me updated of the procedure.

I am really happy with their service and will definitely recommand them!

• Goods purchased & cost