good but...

purchaser1234's review of QTag - www.qtag.com

“good but...”

Written on: 09/02/2014 by purchaser1234 (1 review written)

The product is just as advertised, the site is easy to navigate and ordering is simple. It all arrived the next day - even with just standard delivery - and was well packed. but after trawling through the site I am still not sure where the products are made. I know the company is a clothing manufacturer in Manchester UK which implies that the clothing they sell is manufactured in Manchester UK but is all of it UK manufactured or do they just make a couple of garments in the UK so that they can call themselves a manufacturer as a way of selling products imported from Asian sweatshops? I had hoped that the garments I bought would have a "Made in " label to clear this up for me but they did not. I get the feeling that if they manufactured solely in the UK they would be upfront about it and that the reticence on the web site is hiding something. If I can find out that they are, as implied, a UK manufacturing company I will be buying again and highly recommending them but if they are a front for a wholesaler importing from child labour sweatshops then I will make even more noise about them.

• Goods purchased & cost