QTag - www.qtag.com Review

bananayellow's review of QTag - www.qtag.com

“I found the site and wanted some cheap tee shirts. At...”

Written on: 21/09/2013 by bananayellow (1 review written)

I found the site and wanted some cheap tee shirts. At the prices I saw I was impressed as I was going to be buying a few.

I saw the tee shirts I wanted and read the reviews. I decided to go ahead with the order. I wanted brightly coloured tee shirts so I found the bright colours I liked. I went ahead and put my order through and Qtag kept me up to date and told me when my order was going to be delivered and which Courier was going to make the delivery. The morning of the delivery came and i was informed that Courier would be with me by a certain time (one hour window). The Courier delivered within the window and I opened my parcel.

Unfortunately, there was one tee shirt missing. I contacted Qtag and the person I spoke to was very apologetic and that they would sort this out for me. The shirt would be put in the post and I was informed that I should receive it in the next few days. A week later it hadn't arrived so I spoke to someone else and they couldn't have been mope helpful. They said the Tee Shirt had been sent out and I should have received it by now. I was told that another one would be sent out from their suppliers and would be with me the following day.

Unfortunately it didn't arrive. I rang Qtag again and explained the situation and was told that they were going to order one in and send it themselves. Now I will have the order complete on Monday when it's delivered by the Courier.

My experience is just one of those things and the important thing for me was how well I'm dealt with when things go wrong. The answer to that is excellent. I am really happy with the service I received.

If you want to buy some cheap but excellent quality Tee Shirts then you must use Qtag. The Customer Service has been second to none. The quality of the Tee Shirts are excellent and are very well made. I would recommend Qtag to everyone and will definitely be order more clothing from Qtag.

• Tee shirts