A joke!

Guest's review of Polo-Shirts - www.polo-shirts.co.uk

“A joke!”

Written on: 24/08/2013

If you except to run a successful garment printing company to meet customer needs and requirements then this is the last company you would wish to work with to help to achieve these goals. I foolishly thought I would try them, as they seemed to be advertising a couple of 'deals' on polo’s and t-shirts. It all seemed great up until they actually arrived!

Poorly packaged, in what seemed like a bin liner. All the order was thrown together into one plastic bag. I can’t stress the poor rag-like condition the new garments were in. And to make it worse the order sizes where completely incorrect. I was sent the wrong sizes even though the attached invoice stated the correct sizes. But the top prize went to the Gildan white t-shirt that had half of the sleeve torn off!!

I am still waiting to hear from them as to what will be done to rectify my order, One week on! But needles to say that it will be very, if not completely unlikely that I would ever consider ordering from them again in the near or distant future!

• Goods purchased & cost