Please read before ordering!

Beanbird's review of Plumo - www.plumo.com

“Please read before ordering! ”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by Beanbird (2 reviews written)

I was very excited to see the clothes on offer at Plumo. I placed a big order for over £350 from the sale. All the items were not of the quality I would expect for the prices that they charge and some were a different style from the photos which are artful in both senses of the word! (I kept one item of the six ordered items, which was overpriced but I did like it on). To send the parcel back cost me over £11. I wouldn't quibble about it if the experience of unwrapping the items was a good one and I merely didn't like the fit or look on me. However, cheap fabric and a jumper that smelled awful didn't really come up to scratch.

e mailed customer services and got a very standard response. I'm happy to spend on top quality clothes that look and feel great. I expect a better response from a company that seems to think that it resides in this top-quality bracket in retail. Well sorry Plumo but you are a huge disappointment and also you are selling fur!!! What can possibly be the justification for that. These animals are raised and slaughtered in the worst conditions imaginable. I will never buy from this company again and will not recommend to anyone else either.

• Goods purchased & cost

Beanbird's Response to Beanbird's Review

Written on: 21/01/2014

Oh, and they don't publish negative garment reviews on their website either,,,don't believe the 'not rated' statements, mine were measured but honest, however, not published.