I LOVE PLUMO!

Guest's review of Plumo - www.plumo.com

“I LOVE PLUMO!”

Written on: 27/02/2013

I have noticed a few negative reviews on here which compelled me to add my thoughts too. I have been shopping with Plumo for years now because I have always found their collections to be refreshingly different from the competition and good quality. They always manage to find lots of lovely things from around the world to tempt me and what I love about shopping with them is that you don't often see their collection or the designers they stock on the high street. They also have really good sales and sometimes have offers for free postage and things and we all love a bargain! People often ask me where I have bought stuff from, i'd really like to keep it to myself because I feel like Plumo is my little discovery and I want to keep it a secret but you have to share the love!
I'd just like to add that if i've ever had a problem with anything or felt the need to contact Customer Service to enquire about a product (the length of a top for instance) I have always found them to be really friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work Plumo!

• many