Great customer servince & a very happy buyer

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Great customer servince and a very happy buyer”

Written on: 20/05/2013

The browsing options on the site are second to none, with easy viewing of the products and great product descriptions. The wealth and variety of the products makes the shopping experience an enjoyable one, allowing me to flick to and from a number of different products whether it be a pair of shoes or even an item of jewellery. Each item I have bought has fit the description on the site precisely, doing exactly what it says on the tin. After finding PhixClothing I have recommended the site to a nuber of my friends and I am an avid follower on twitter, most of all the music videos which they post. In my opinion Phix is the fastest growing and best on trend clothing website out there today and overall there is not really any disappointing factor to them, other than maybe broadening their market to a chain of stores as well as the online site. I am very pleased with each of the several purchases I have made from PhixClothing and I can guaranty that there will be more in the future. One very happy customer.

• Excellent