overall Phix experience

leightonjd's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“overall Phix experience”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by leightonjd (1 review written)

I have been shopping with phix for some years now and have been very pleased with every order. delivery time has been quick and the quality of the clothing I received is very good. I always choose to shop with phix as i feel they have clothing that is original and if you are wanting something that you won,t find on the high street and won,t see any of your friends in then this is the place to shop. on one occasion I did experience difficulty contacting phix via the phone and didn,t get a reply on a couple of customer service e mails i sent but other than that I highly recommend phix clothing.the only down side is a direct phone number that is easy to get hold of a member of staff on other than that A star quality company to shop with.

• Goods purchased & cost

Glenb1975's Response to leightonjd's Review

Written on: 08/11/2012

I ordered a jacket 01.11.12, no sign of it yet despite being emailed a confirmation of order. I have now sent 3 emails and left 4 voice messages for an update on its wereabouts and no one has come back to me.
The customer service is an absolute joke and i wont be using or recomending them to anyone.

Phixclothing's reply to Glenb1975's Comment

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear this and sincerely apologise that your item was delayed.

Sometimes are telephone line can become busy so you may not be able to get through.

We are now under new management and want to make sure that any previous issues are resolved.

You can email me directly to amy@phixclothing.com.

Phixclothing's reply to Glenb1975's Comment

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear this and sincerely apologise that your item was delayed.

You can email me directly to amy@phixclothing.com.

Phixclothing's Response to leightonjd's Review

Written on: 09/05/2013

Hello, Thank you for your positive review we always appreciate our customer feedback.

I apologise that you were unable to get through via telephone, sometimes our telephone line can become busy and you may not be able to get through.

We aim to reply to all emails with 24 hours and since we have been under new management this is being achieved.

We process hundreds of orders every week and 99% our customers are extremely satisfied with their purchase but naturally we want this rate to be 100% One of our customer service advisors would be keen to talk to you about this, as we are continually looking to improve our procedures and avoid instances like this.

You can email me to amy@phixclothing.com directly with any future queries.