Literally AMAZING

Sammy_Brown's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Literally AMAZING”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by Sammy_Brown (1 review written)

Okay, so I order clothing a lot online but never have I received such amazing service. Every time I buy anything from this site, it fits perfectly, is fantastic quality, delivered and dispatched very quickly, and I'm always thrilled when I pull it out the packaging.

One time I explained I would be going away and really wanted an article of clothing I had bought, having selected standard delivery. As the new management saw this, they updated my order to courier next day free of charge as a gesture of good will - where else does that!? Literally, was just so impressed.

The site has a huge selection of things, and I always find what I'm looking for - which is handy! Accessories to boots, I love it when everything's in one place too. If you're considering buying anything from the site, stop considering and just do it! No joke, you won't regret it.

I can't say enough good things about the site, the products, pricing, style, delivery, quality, communication, dispatch, site design - it's top notch stuff!!

• Goods purchased & cost