Great Clothes Shop - Spoilt for choice!

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Great Clothes Shop - Spoilt for choice!”

Written on: 29/10/2012

Great variety of clothes from all different trends and styles. For example on the website i remember there being some Emo/Rock clothing and then on the other hand some Vintage/Classic clothing, which i think what makes the shop most efficient. In shops like Topman, River Island, you always have the same type and similar type of clothes, but on Phix Clothing there's a huge variety to choose from, and you can always think and combine an outfit if you're going out somewhere! I think Phix Clothing is an excellent clothes store if you're looking for a different range of variety of clothes, and i would definitely recommend it to my friends, family and anyone who asks me if i know a good clothes store. I love this store, and will definitely resume to shop on there!

• T-Shirt - £14.00

Phixclothing's Comment

Written on: 01/11/2012

Hello,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our company!

We always love to hear and appreciate all customer comments regarding their shopping experience with us.

We look forward to your future custom.

If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services at info@phixclothing.com, alternatively you can call us on 020 711 760 69.

Regards