Edgy Clothing with a Twist

michaelsarais's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Edgy Clothing with a Twist”

Written on: 29/10/2012 by michaelsarais (1 review written)

I had discovered Phix Clothing for the first time in 2010, when I was looking for a "ring leader" slash circus sort of jacket. Once I googled it, I wandered into the website for hours, surprised I had not discovered Phix before. Immediately saved as favourite and subscribed to the newsletter. My last experience with Phix was literally a couple of months ago. I was desperately looking for a coat that would fit me (I wear an XS, and I had finally found it. PLUS they had an offer of Buy 1 Get 1 Free, so I got another spring coat, so I would be good for both seasons.
When I received my package, it felt very fancy, with tissue paper everywhere and a very quick despatch.
I have had a great experience with Phix, and I recommend it to everyone that compliments my coat.

• Tweed Coat 90 Pounds

Phixclothing's Response to michaelsarais's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

Hello,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our company!

We always love to hear and appreciate all customer comments regarding their shopping experience with us.

We are so glad that you have been delighted with your ordered items over the last few years, and look forward to your future custom.

If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services at info@phixclothing.com, alternatively you can call us on 020 711 760 69.

Regards