Originality Just Got Fashionable!

HannahThompson's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Originality Just Got Fashionable! ”

Written on: 21/10/2012 by HannahThompson (1 review written)

If you're anything like me then going from shop to shop until your feet are numb is a nightmare (especially at the checkout) even just thinking about it makes me tired! But yet, you still fancy getting some new clothes to rock the night away... so what can we do? Well if you're anything like me again, sitting down with your laptop and a cuppa whilst going on PhixClothing is a dream come true!

The best part about Phix is they sell great clothes that are original but not so original you look weird, just right so you look stunning!
The prices don't leave you bankrupt either; finally something has gone right with the world! Fashionable, original clothes at a reasonable price (what could be better!?)

Phix is getting bigger and bigger and pretty soon no one will need to ask, "where did you get that stunning outfit from?" because everyone will all ready know the answer, "Phix!"

• My wardrobe is filled with Phix's products and nothing else!

Phixclothing's Response to HannahThompson's Review

Written on: 27/10/2012

Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your review of Phix Clothing.

We always welcome and value all customer comments and are so glad that you have been delighted with your items and service received.

We hope that you will continue to shop with us and share your positive experience!

Kind Regards