It's all good!

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“It's all good!”

Written on: 18/10/2012

Judging by the previously bad reviews on this site I feel lucky to have had great service from Phix Clothing!

I ordered in March a military jacket for a fancy dress party, it arrived way before I expected it to, well packaged and was a good quality jacket too! I came across the site by accident so was impressed with the quick service.

The buy one get one free deal on jackets last month was great, again the delivery came way before I anticipated and the products were great quality. I have recommended to a friend and will continue to do so!

If anything I think some of the products seem a little over priced for what they are. Also I think more details should be put up on the sizes of the clothing items. I have never needed to contact their customer service department for any refunds or returns so I can't comment on that.

All in all a good service!

• Good quality but slightly over priced in my opinion.

Phixclothing's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2012

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review of Phix Clothing.

We always welcome and value all customer comments and are so glad that you have been delighted with your items and service received.

I can also assure you that the details concerning the products is something that we are currently working to improve.

We hope that you will continue to shop with us and share your positive experience!

If you do require any assistance you can also be assured that you can contact me directly via email to amy@phixclothing.com or call on 02071176069 and I would be happy to assist you personally.

Kind Regards