criminals

philippe1970's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“criminals”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by philippe1970 (1 review written)

i order 2 pair of shoes, pay with paypall and got than the message the shoes weren't in stock.....for 2 months I email with "amy"....no refund at all, no communication. at the same period I sent back a trouser, never saw my money back....really really cheaters, don't buy from criminals is my advice, unless you will donate them your money! for questions feel free to mail; philippe.moorthamer@skynet.be

• Goods purchased & cost

Phixclothing's Response to philippe1970's Review

Written on: 22/09/2012

Hello Phillippe,

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We process hundreds of orders every week and 99% our customers are extremely satisfied with their purchase but naturally we want this rate to be 100% . One of our customer service advisors would be keen to talk to you about this, as we are continually looking to improve our procedures and avoid instances like this.

As an apology for this it would be my pleasure to issue you with a free £20 voucher to use towards your next order. Simply contact me at info@phixclothing.com with your order details so I can see exactly why the problem with your order arose, investigate your case thoroughly and also issue you with your complimentary £20 voucher to use on www.phixclothing.com.

I can also tell you that we are under new management starting this week, which will help to avoid any further bad experiences.

Regards