Late delivery, wrong item, no communication

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Late delivery, wrong item, no communication”

Written on: 20/07/2012

My item did not arrive within the estimated delivery time. I was getting worried, and attempted to contact them multiple times, and never got a response. When the shoes finally DID arrive, they are the wrong size! I will never buy from them again... I warn you all against this company! If ANYTHING goes wrong, you will not get ANY help from them! I am going to have to start a paypal dispute to try to get them to respond to me.

• Shoes- $60

• A few weeks late

Phixclothing's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2012

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We process hundreds of orders every week and 99% our customers are extremely satisfied with their purchase but naturally we want this rate to be 100% One of our customer service advisors would be keen to talk to you about this, as we are continually looking to improve our procedures and avoid instances like this.

As an apology for this it would be my pleasure to issue you with a free £20 voucher to use towards your next order. Simply contact me at info@phixclothing.com with your order details so I can see exactly why the problem with your order arose, investigate your case thoroughly and also issue you with your complimentary £20 voucher to use on www.phixclothing.com.

I can also tell you that we are under new management starting this week, which will help to avoid any further bad experiences.

Regards,