Scam, wouldnt reccommend

BeFairBeware's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Scam, wouldnt reccommend ”

Written on: 30/01/2012 by BeFairBeware (1 review written)

Was told one of the items had been dicontinued by "Amy" who is supposed to be a part of phix clothing costomer service. I was then charged for the postage and packaging as well as the actual item itself though they had no intent of sending me the item !

I was then offered an alternative option: Buy an item from the site which is the same amount of money. I declined and asked for a refund.
Amy accepted my request.
30 days and 30 lies later I still have no refund despite my refund being flagged as "high priority" - So she says. (lies, lies, lies)

I took this through Paypal and filed a dispute which Amy then tricked me in to closing !

Wouldn't reccommend this site to anyone.

If you decide to purchase from this PhixClothing after reading these reviews , you are either stupid or plain ignorant and like to be scammed.

I am not a sour customer, I am simply one of the thousands of scammed customers !

• Jacket & T-shirt .. £65>

Guest's Response to BeFairBeware's Review

Written on: 30/01/2012

the same thing has happened to me. it has been a month and still no money back. i keep getting replies from amy saying the same thing as you Lies. They should not be allowed to sell anything total rip off.