Ordered at midday & parcel arrived at 8am next day!

only1deano's review of Philip Morris & Son www.philipmorrisdirect.co.uk

“Ordered at midday & parcel arrived at 8am next day!”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by only1deano (2 reviews written)

I bought a Barbour jacket, Barbour scarf, Musto gloves, Arthur Price knife set and some Manor fireside accessories. Their website estimated each item for delivery as 2 working days. That was on Monday about midday when I placed the order and I had an email about 4.30pm the same day to say my parcel was on it's way. I was very impressed at this and happy that it would be with me in 2 days. At 7am on Tuesday morning I had a text letting me know that my parcel would arrive between 8.01am and 9.01am with Interlink Express couriers and although I chuckled about the time being very precise, I was even more impressed when a they knocked the door and my watch said 8.01am!
Philip Morris had sent all the items to me in three parcels and they were all packed well and after unpacking everything I'm completely happy. In with my Barbour jacket and free scarf parcel was their country clothing catalogue and a free delivery voucher. So I rang and asked customer service about the boot sizes and with the confident advice off Kate I ordered some Le Chameau boots and WOW it's arrived today just over 18 hours later!
Amazing customer service and great quality branded products so now I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in their January sales.

• Barbour wax jacket, Barbour scarf, Musto gloves, Arthur Price knives, Manor companion set & Le Chameau Boots