Excellent Transactiion.

MarinaLacroix's review of Peter Hahn - www.peterhahn.co.uk

“Excellent Transactiion.”

Written on: 20/05/2014 by MarinaLacroix (1 review written)

After reading some truly dreadful reviews I gambled and placed an order for a blazer. It arrived 8 days later , adequately packaged and is of excellent quality. I had one communication which informed me it had been dispatched - a progress report would have been good. Although the blazer was expensive the tailoring was superb and the quality of material was good as was the finish. This item was expensive and I only wish I could have purchased something similar in the U.K . I didn't need to return this item so cannot comment perhaps this review might have been different if I had.
How about opening a shop in the U.K would save a lot of trouble.

• Blazer £135.00

Tutvit's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2015

The issue is seldom the quality of the clothes, but the ATROCIOUS length of time you must wait to get the wretched things! Also interested to see that some never do receive their goods, THAT hasn't happened to me YET, but plenty of delays, inordinate waits, and inefficiency in sending out the right size, have ALL happened to me, and when (IF) they do compensate you they seem to think that £10 or £15 (ABSOLUTELY the most) will make you happy again.