bad bad bad customer service

Guest's review of Peter Hahn - www.peterhahn.co.uk

“bad bad bad customer service”

Written on: 05/11/2013

they were SO rude, really, really rude. I wanted to buy a coat, a very expensive coat. I phoned to find out how long it would take, the assured me it was in stock and it would arrive in time. I got the box (a couple of weeks later) and in it was a hat I ordered to go with coat and a note to say my coat would arrive "at a later date". I phoned to ask what was going on. I was told it was fine, I might just get it, possibly in another 3 months time. I told them I'd phoned to check and I needed it for Friday and then the man started being VERY, VERY rude. He started asking me if I could count - if I could count the days from my order to today and saying that it was totally reasonable for them to take weeks to inform me that my order isn't coming. I cannot believe the way he spoke to me. This is a company that sells coats etc that cost several hundred pounds. I don't know who they have running the business in the UK but they are totally incompetent and I seriously will NEVER buy anything from this company ever again. Be warned.

• £700

• Still waiting

Crazynurse's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

I have found delivery slow, returns very expensive, considering the cost of their clothes, they should "buck up"!!! Their clothes are actually beautiful, but it's hassle.

Peterhahn's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

We are very sorry to hear you order with Peter Hahn did not go as smoothly as it should have. We would love the opportunity to try to put things right, and would be very grateful if you would email our customer service team at service@peterhahn.co.uk. We would be happy to call you to discuss this if you would like to provide us with a telephone number in the email. Your Peter Hahn Service Team.