Dreadful customer service.

Guest's review of Peter Hahn - www.peterhahn.co.uk

“Dreadful customer service. ”

Written on: 02/10/2013

My mum oredered two twin sets from Peter Hahn in early August. Identical in every way except colour so it should have been fairly straight forward for them to deal with. She ordered from the catalogue and paid by cheque. I was happy enough for her to do so as she is house bound and it is a way for her to buy a few things now that she cannot get out to the shops. Unfortunately they sent one twinset in size 12 as requested, and a size 18 sweater. She phoned them and they agreed it was their mistake. OK so far. Mum explained that she could not get to the post office to return the blue sweater so they said someone would come and collect it from the house, on the Friday. They didn't. They also said that they would not dispatch the missing twinset until the sweater was received back in Germany. A bit much since we didnt order the sweater anyway and the twinset had been paid for in full with the original order. Since it is not a free phone number I decided to deal with this by e mail. Eventually the sweater, which we didnt even order, was collected and we waited for the twin set to arrive. I e mailed several times but got no reply until eventually an e mail came saying the twinset had been dispatched and would be with us in 5 days. It was, so this is finally resolved. A simple order like this should not have turned into such a worry. It has certainly put Mum off ordering anything else, from anyone.
There are plenty of good mail order / Internet companies around so we do not need to support people like Peter Hahn. Shop elsewhere!
I cannot comment on quality as I have yet to see these twinsets.

• Two twinsets